Thank you for visiting my website. I developed this site as a means of introducing myself and sharing my experiences.
I can best describe myself as a focused and determined business leader, with a “Put me in Coach” attitude. I offer the entrepreneurial stamina and wisdom to drive bottom line growth, inspire employees to peak performance, and cultivate successful internal and external business relationships built on respect, loyalty, and trust. My easy-going sense of humor has been a defining management strategy to bring out the best in everyone, instill pride, and rally them to make their company the best in the industry.
Qualified and Certified
With a career that expands over 30 years in the criminal justice, security and asset protection disciplines I can provide the safety and security expertise you can depend on.
• Security Policeman / Dog Handler, USAF
• Police Officer, Columbia Illinois Police Department
• Deputy Sheriff, Monroe County Illinois Sheriff’s Department
• Special Agent, Business Risks International
• Director of Security, McKendree University
• Combat Arms Training & Maintenance Instructor, USAFR
• First Sergeant, USAFR
• Director of Operations, Professional Surveillance Group, Inc.
• Director of Security, Embassy Suites Hotel St. Louis - Downtown
• Investigations Manager, Hilton Hotels Corporation
• Incident Response Director, Hilton Hotels Corporation
• Consultant, Hospitality Security Consulting Group, LLC
Responsibilities throughout my career in the private sector have included:
• Confirming compliance with company safety/security policies and procedures
• Delivering employee safety/security training
• Managing loss control/risk management, insurance fraud and intellectual property investigations
• Conducting internal safety and security audits of employees, procedures and equipment
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory statutes including OSHA and FCRA
• Supervising security programs and security technology projects.
I hold the following Board Certifications:
• Certified Protection Professional (CPP®)
• Professional Certified Investigator (PCI®)
• Certified Anti-terrorism Specialist (CAS®)
• Certified in Homeland Security III (CHS III®)
• Loss Prevention Qualified (LPQ®)