Thank you for visiting my website. I developed this site as a means of introducing myself and sharing my background and experiences.
I can best describe myself as focused and determined, with a “Put me in Coach” attitude. I cultivate relationships built on respect, loyalty, and trust. My easy-going sense of humor has been a defining style to bring out the best in everyone, instill pride, and rally them to make themselves the best they can be.
Qualified and Certified Security Professional
With a career that expands over 40 years in the criminal justice, security and asset protection disciplines I can provide the safety and security expertise you can depend on.
• Security Policeman / Military Working Dog Handler, USAF
• Police Officer, Columbia Illinois Police Department
• Deputy Sheriff, Monroe County Illinois Sheriff’s Department
• Special Agent, Business Risks International
• Director of Security, McKendree University
• Combat Arms Training & Maintenance Instructor, USAF Reserves
• First Sergeant, USAF Reserves
• Director of Operations, Professional Surveillance Group, Inc.
• Director of Security, Embassy Suites Hotel St. Louis - Downtown
• Corporate Manager, Investigations, Hilton Hotels Corporation
• Corporate Director, Information Security Incident Response, Hilton Worldwide, Inc.
• Consultant, Hospitality Security Consulting Group, LLC
• Volunteer, Frisco Fire Department - Safety Town
• Volunteer, Frisco Police Department
Responsibilities throughout my career in the private sector have included:
• Confirming compliance with company safety/security policies and procedures
• Delivering employee safety/security training
• Managing loss control/risk management, insurance fraud and intellectual property investigations
• Conducting internal safety and security audits of employees, procedures and equipment
• Ensuring compliance with regulatory statutes including OSHA and FCRA
• Supervising security programs and security technology projects.
I hold the following Board Certifications:
• Certified Protection Professional (CPP®)
• Certified Anti-terrorism Specialist (CAS®)
• Certified in Homeland Security III (CHS III®)
• Loss Prevention Qualified (LPQ®)